Binance Academy is an educational Youtube channel organised by Binance that focuses on educating users on important concepts related to cryptocurrency and the ecosystem surrounding cryptocurrencies and blockchain. The channel is separate to the main YouTube channel for Binance which mainly hosts content related to Meetups.
The channel has over 1,800 subscribers which are a small amount compared to popular cryptocurrency content channels. The channel has only been operating for seven months making it still relatively new. Nonetheless, it is a good feature for the Binance business as the vast majority of exchanges do not freely release educational content for their users. Some of the popular topics which have been addressed in videos on the channel delve into what exactly a blockchain is, candlestick chart patterns, and what ripple is. There is a lot of content which focuses on educating the user on how to avoid unnecessary risks and security flaws. This type of content is especially useful to newcomers to cryptocurrencies given the unique risks of the ecosystem.
- Freely available information
- Educational topics on a wide number of important topics related to cryptocurrencies and the ecosystem.
- The channel also educates users on how to be safe and secure when dealing with cryptocurrencies
- Channel is relatively new and has a small followership
- Separate from the main binance YouTube channel which may cause some confusion