As well as being the largest exchange by trading volume, Binance has an active YouTube channel. The content of the channel mainly covers Meetups that Binance have organized. For example, meetups taking place in cities including Malta, Singapore, and Manila are all covered on the YouTube channel. There is not a huge diversity of content on the channel. Outside of Meetup videos, there are also some promotional videos such as trading competitions. The channel also previews some features of the exchange so that users know how to operate different parts.
The channel has over 6,700 subscribers. This is not a large amount when compared with channels whose business is oriented around content. However, this is a large amount when compared with other cryptocurrency exchanges who mostly do not operate YouTube channels. For example, the most well-known fiat to cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase has 2,300 subscribers on their YouTube channel. Other major cryptocurrency exchanges such as Kraken and Bitstamp do not have YouTube channels.
- Large following in comparison to other exchanges which typically do not have YouTube channels
- Content on the YouTube channels covers educational content and Meetups which have taken place
- The channel previews different parts of the exchange
- Not a huge diversity of content
- Small following when compared with channels that primarily produce content