IndieSquare is the first mobile wallet to store Counterparty’s native token, XCP. The wallet integrates with the Counterparty protocol. It allows users to send, receive, and issue tokens associated with the Counterparty protocol. The wallet also can send, store, and receive Bitcoin and Ethereum. IndieSquare is the first wallet which supports both the Counterparty and Ethereum blockchains. Users control their own private keys and data is encrypted on the client side meaning that no sensitive data is released from the device without being encrypted.
The wallet is not hierarchical deterministic and there is no multi-signature functionality. There is no option for users to add two-factor authentication but users can have touch identification enabled. The wallet is open source.
Users can easily issue their own token from the wallets dashboard. Users can choose between a number of different SDK’s to develop their token. IndieSquare is available on web browsers, Android, and iOS.
- Users control their private key
- User data is encrypted on the client-side
- Integration with the Counterparty protocol
- The wallet is open source
- Enables users to issue tokens
- Users can use a number of different SDK’s to issues tokens
- Not hierarchical deterministic
- No multi-signature functionality
- No two-factor authentication