Exodus Multi Currency Wallet
Exodus is a desktop wallet with support for a wide variety of cryptocurrencies. The list of cryptocurrencies it supports is far wider than most which makes it a popular wallet among users. It also puts users in control of their own private keys which is another advantage to this wallet. The private keys are stored on the user's device. There is also a built-in exchange which enables users to exchange between the supported cryptocurrencies.
The wallet is hierarchical deterministic. There is no option to enable two-factor authentication. There is also no multi-signature functionality. The code is not open source and the product has only been around since 2016. If users lose or break their device, the wallet can be restored via a backup seed.
It has a straightforward and intuitive interface which users find easy to navigate and use. An additional feature in the interface which provides utility is allowing users to view their portfolio at one glance. Users can view their different cryptocurrency holdings in their respective percentages along with the corresponding fiat value. Exodus works with Windows, Mac, and Linux. Although Exodus is a relatively new player to the cryptocurrency space, it has become one of the most popular wallets due to its wide support of cryptocurrencies and exchange features. Reviews and reports of the wallet are mostly very positive.
- Supports a wide variety of cryptocurrencies
- Users are in control of their own private keys
- The exchange between cryptocurrencies in the wallet is facilitated
- Users can view their portfolio in one glance with the interface
- Wallet works on Windows, Mac, and Linux
- One of the most popular wallets used
- Has only been developed since 2016 and the code is not open source
- No option to enable two-factor authentication ad no multi-signature functionality