Coin Space Wallet
CoinSpace is a web wallet which supports a number of cryptocurrencies. The supported cryptocurrencies include Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, and Ethereum. Users are in control of the private keys with the information not being sent to the CoinSpace servers. Passwords used for signing in along with the private key are encrypted meaning protecting users against their sensitive details being revealed. Using CoinSpace is completely free which is one of the key benefits. Privacy is another beneficial element of CoinSpace. Due to the encryption applied, CoinSpace will have no access to seeing your balance.
There is no support for two-factor authentication which is a feature that most wallets have. There is also no multi-signature functionality for the wallet. The wallet is hierarchical deterministic.
CoinSpace has been noted to have a very intuitive interface and as being easy to use. CoinSpace is supported on web browsers, Android, and iOS.
- Supports a number of cryptocurrencies
- Users are in control of private keys
- Encryption applied on users data
- The wallet is hierarchical deterministic
- Supported on browsers, Android, and iOS
- Easy to use
- No two-factor authentication which is a standard feature for wallets
- No fiat currency supported
- Does not support multi-signature