Scaling Bitcoin workshop has video presentations categorized into four countries. This was done based on the fact that the workshop held in four countries namely: Stanford, Milan, Hong-Kong and Montreal.
For each country, there are various video clips which contain the whole workshop from the start to the finish.
1. The video presentations on Scaling Bitcoin website, were classified into four major groups- countries in which the workshop held.
2. Only the video clips for Stanford and Montreal had subtitles, the ones for Milan and Hong-Kong did not have
3. A number of the video clips were not clear enough, and this could make it difficult for viewers
4. Also, the audio of some of the video clips were quite faint, a number of them would require the one to strain his ears
- Each video clip in all four categories have a link whereby the PDF which contains each speaker’s presentation, can be downloaded
- The videos despite the quality, are very informative
- The video clips are not too lengthy, it would be easy for the viewers to finish them quickly
- None of the video clips has a direct download link which would make it easier for the viewers to download, and watch at a more convenient time
- Some of the video clips had a poor quality, the rest were of average quality
- The audios of some of the video clips also had a poor quality, some of them were just too faded to listen to