Worldcoinindex is exactly what its web address tells you it is. It’s a massive coin index which displays real time updated information regarding hundreds (probably thousands) of different digital assets.
You can sort these assets by rank, name, ticker, last price, % change, 24hr high, 24hr low, 24 hour volume, total coins, and market cap value.
Aside from the coin index you can find helpful guides at the bottom. These guides consist of:
• What is Bitcoin
• How to buy Bitcoin
• What is Ethereum
• What is Litecoin
• How to buy Cryptocurrency
There are also tools such as Widgets, API, trending lists, ICO data base, dark mode, and customizable watchlist. Users will also find a helpful portfolio tracker where they can input data from all exchanges and wallets into one easy to read location.
Overall, this site is a lot like Coinmarketcap. There aren’t really any ground breaking features or functionality that would lead me to use this over CMC. It is nice though and its super easy to use. I think you could get away with using either of them just fine. As an additional bonus, you can also view the values of cryptos in many different fiat currencies.
- It’s a beautiful interface with plenty of basic functions.
- The real time updater shades the data that is changing in green or red, indicating if it went up or down.
- Its really easy to sort and find specific coins.
- I would probably suggest using coinmarketcap over this site.