Created by DWorks and available in the Google Play store, Cryptocurrency Price Tracker is really just another crypto price tracker (literally what they say in the description). I think that’s a good indication of how saturated this niche is. Despite realizing their niche is saturated, they still decided to deliver a high quality app for tracking crypto prices.
• Cryptocurrency price tracking covering several hundred different coins.
• Volume charts for ease of use
• Advanced trading charts for experts. These include indicators such as the MACD, RSI, SRSI, KDJM and BOLL
• This app will display currency exchanges with several fiat currencies including USD, GBP, CNY, JPY, KRW, AUD, etc
• Create an easy to monitor watchlist that displays latest prices, 24-hour change, and volume, all in one place
• Upload your portfolios to track all your balances
• Crypto Arbitrage alerts and arbitrage price comparisons
• Set custom crypto price alerts
• Widgets for your home screen that will display both crypto and exchange data. Light and dark modes available
• Supported Coins are Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC), Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP), DigitalCash (DASH), Ethereum Classic (ETC), Monero (XMR), NXT, Dogecoin (DOGE), Steem (STEEM), ZCash (ZEC) and more than 1500 other coins
• Supported Exchanges are Bitstamp, Binance, Coinbase, Poloniex, Cexio, BitTrex, Kraken, Bitfinex, LocalBitcoins, Yunbi, itBit, HitBTC, Coinfloor, Huobi, LakeBTC, CCEX, MonetaGo, Gemini, CCEDK, Cryptopia, Exmo, Yobit, Korbit, BitBay, BitSquar
• Crypto news updates and features
- This is a nice full feature crypto tracking app that can both manage your current portfolios as well as help you find new investment opportunities.
- The graphing tools are nice and a bit more advanced than most other crypto tracking apps.
- Really no cons here, the app is great and although there may be bugs here and there, the development team is quick to answer complaints and fix problems.