Nejc Kodric is a libertarian, an entrepreneur and also a Bitcoin enthusiast according to his Twitter bio description. He is also the co-founder and chief executive officer (CEO) of Bitstamp. He has a fairly low amount of followers for a verified Twitter account, and he also follows in return few Twitter accounts which include fellow Bitcoin enthusiasts like himself, businessmen and professionals in the world of cryptocurrency, and a host of other influential people.
Going through Nejc Kodric’s tweets, you would find out that he does not have much tweets and replies because he does not tweet frequently. Taking a look at his media files, he has few pictures uploads. Some of these pictures contain statistics of how Bitcoin and his brand Bitstamp are faring.
1. He has a fairly low number of followers
2. He also follows a few number of people
3. He has media files mostly in form of charts which shows latest statistics
4. Nejc Kodric’s profile picture shows himself in a portrait folding his arms and maintaining a straight face
- Nejc Kodric’s tweets are enlightening and very informative
- Nejc Kodric’s tweets are not frequent, so it is easy to check up his tweets from months ago
- You can also access Bitstamp’s updates either through Nejc Kodric’s tweets or retweets
- He does not have many followers which is unusual for a verified account
- Nejc Kodric does not tweet regularly, this could keep his followers in the dark for a while