Binance is a cryptocurrency exchange with an active Twitter page. There is a caption written in the bio description, just below the official handle which reads: Exchange the world.
This platform has made it easier for Binance users to reach out to their online helpdesk, and expect quick delivery in the shortest possible time.
Below the bio is the Customer Service Enquiries for all users to contact, and lodge necessary complaints and enquiries.
1. Binance has an ever-active growing Twitter page of roughly 864,000 followers.
2. Regular tweets which suggests that Binance users are always in-the-know when it comes to information update.
3. A pinned tweet about Binance’s impersonators to ensure that the warning does not skip anyone’s notice.
- Due to the fact that Binance’s Twitter page is frequently updated. This means that enquiries would be attended to as soon as possible.
- Binance users receive frequent updates about Binance and the crypto world in general.
- A direct link to Binance’s customer service found in the bio description.
- Inability to fully write out complaints or enquirers in some cases, due to the Twitter’s word count limit.