The bio description and handle of The Crypto Dog does not give an insight into the profile of the person behind the Twitter account. However, the bio description shows that whoever is behind the account is a STEM PhD drop out who started bitcoin mining in 2011. The anonymous person through this Twitter account, is also a full-time blockchain investor and a market commentator as well. The Gmail address of The Crypto Dog wraps up the bio description.
The Crypto Dog has quite a low number of followers which is probably due to the fact that the account is not yet a verified one. The Crypto Dog’s Twitter page can be said to be active, as there are several tweets on a daily basis.
1. The Crypto Dog has a large number of followers which is not common with unverified accounts.
2. The Crypto Dog is also following Twitter accounts which do not only belong to individuals associated with the crypto world, but also some businessmen and celebrities
3. An active Twitter page
4. The Crypto Dog replies a good number of tweets directed at the handle
5. A profile picture of a Dog with black shades
- The Crypto Dog tweets regularly which makes the page active and interactive as well
- Regular updates about crypto-related topics and events in form of tweets and charts
- The Crypto Dog’s Twitter account is not verified yet, this could be a reason for the number of followers currently following the Twitter account.