Fred Ehrsam’s bio description does not have much to say about himself. It only states that he is the previous co-founder at coinbase. He has relatively few followers which is surprising for someone of his calibre. He also follows few individuals who are mostly businessmen and experts in the crypto world.
His location reads: San Francisco, California and his profile picture is a portrait of himself in a suit staring with a straight face.
For almost every tweet, Fred Ehrsam adds a link or a picture for the purpose of redirecting and explaining his tweets respectively.
1. For cryptocurrency professionals like him who have verified Twitter accounts, he has a small followers base
2. He does not tweet regularly
3. His media files are few, and they consist of pictures, charts, motivational quotes in form of “memes” amongst others
- Fred Ehrsam takes out time to reply tweets which is a strong indication that questions or comments posed at him would be attended to.
- He does not tweet daily and this affords his followers the opportunity of checking his tweets which have been posted a while ago
- Fred Ehrsam’s tweets shows that he is a very knowledgeable and informative fellow
- He has a scanty bio description which prevents people from knowing more about him
- He does not tweet on a regular basis, hence his Twitter account is not really reliable for frequent updates
- He has a few number of followers
- His media files are quite few