Brian Armstrong’s Twitter bio description only gives a brief description about his positions and nothing personal about himself. He is the CEO and co-founder at Coinbase. He is also the co-founder at GiveCrypto. His bio description further states that he is building an open financial system which would be accessible to the whole world. His location reads San Francisco, California.
He has a fairly large number of followers numbering and he is following quite a number of Twitter handles which includes personal accounts and accounts of brands, companies amongst others.
Brian Armstrong does not tweet regularly, and he does not really upload media files either.
1. He has many followers and following few Twitter handles in return
2. He has a pinned tweet which talks about him publishing “Introducing GiveCrypto.org”
3. He tweets quite regularly
4. Regular retweets of Coinbase related tweets
5. His photos and videos upload is quite low
6. A profile picture with Brian Armstrong on a black top against a light blue background
- You can get updates about Coinbase from Brian Armstrong’s Twitter page through his tweets and retweets
- He tweets about the crypto world from time to time
- Brian Armstrong does not tweet on a daily basis which makes it difficult to get information from his Twitter page
- It is hard to state Brian Armstrong’s personality judging from his tweets
- Brian Armstrong’s media files upload is on the average
- His tweets and retweets have a low response from his followers in terms of the number of likes and retweets he gets in return