Blockchain: A Practical Guide to Developing Business, Law, and Technology Solutions
The first edition of the book is available on Amazon with 4-star rating. The book is a guide to many cryptocurrency-based institutions. It is only available as a Paperback. According to the title of the book, no doubt it talks about finance, technology, governance and the use of Blockchain legally. All these various aspects of the book are all to provide solutions and to show that blockchain is capable of changing the world we live in just by providing answers.
In the book, there are various ways you can keep a transparent blockchain system; these various ways are effective. Other things you will understand from the book are;
1. Basics of computing as well as Blockchain.
2. Business growth, use in governance, law and technology.
3. Private or Public cryptographic validation.
4. How blockchain powers cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc.
5. The use of smart contracts of Ethereum to handle contracts in businesses.
6. Solution to technical problems and securing a decentralized IT platform for developers.
Features of the book
1. Publisher: The book was published by McGraw-Hill Education on February 16, 2018.
2. Page and dimensions: There are 320 pages of the book and has dimensions of 7.4 by 0.7 by 9.1 inches.
- The book holds valuable information about technology, law and businesses.
- Provides blockchain solution to different sectors.
- Teaches on business growth.
- Affordable and reliable
- The book is not handy.