Cryptoassets: The Innovative Investor's Guide to Bitcoin and Beyond
This is one of the cheapest audiobooks on Amazon with all information about cryptocurrencies and digital assets explained in full details. To know the quality of the audiobook, you can get a free audible trial before you buy at a single click. However, you will need to download an Audible app.
This audiobook is mostly for investors of Bitcoin rather than beginners because they believe these people already know how bitcoin works before they made a decision to start investing in it. Bitcoin and Blockchain technology are one of the fast-rising inventions and they are one of the best places you can have a great investment on the internet.
At first Bitcoin was the first crypto asset known, currently, there are almost a thousand of them like Litecoin, Monero, Ether, as some of the popular ones. Cryptoassets audiobook makes sure you get everything you need including; historical backgrounds, investigating cryptoasset and valuing, guides, etc.
Features of Cryptoassets
1. Publication/Release Date: The audiobook was published by McGraw-Hill Education, narrated in English by Dave Clark and released on November 27, 2017.
2. Length and Version: It is an unabridged version with a length of 10 hours and 51 minutes.
3. Free audible trial: You can get a free audible trial before you buy the audiobook on Amazon. With this free trial, you also get 1 audiobook credit per month.
- The file size is not too large.
- Contains valuable information about Digital assets.
- Only available in English language