The Book Of Satoshi: The Collected Writings of Bitcoin Creator Satoshi Nakamoto Review
The Book Of Satoshi: The Collected Writings of Bitcoin Creator Satoshi Nakamoto
The Book of Satoshi is a book available as Paperback and Audiobook. It is one of the best books available on Bitcoin with a 4.5-star rating on Amazon. You can either buy it used or new, depending on your budget; whichever way, both prices are affordable.
People believed Satoshi Nakamoto was the creator of Bitcoin being the first cryptocurrency. This cryptomoney has changed our world and as far as it stands, it is the future of currency and money in the world. Everyone knows Bitcoin is a virtual currency; hence, its existence is online and not physical. All Bitcoin operations are with the internet.
In this book, there is information about Satoshi Nakamoto who is believed to be the creator of Bitcoin; that it is called “The Collected Writings of Bitcoin Creator Satoshi Nakamoto”. The different info about him and Bitcoin you will be exposed to are;
1. Emails and posts on forums which have been presented in an order of chronology.
2. Fundamentals of Bitcoin – simplified.
3. Potentials of Bitcoin and Implications on the economy, etc.
With this book, you can get a clear portrait of Bitcoin’s history – Bitcoin in the past, present and in the future.
Features of The Book of Satoshi
1. Publisher: The book was published by The Book of Satoshi and released on June 05, 2014.
2. Page and dimensions: The book has 394 pages and dimensions of 6 by 0.9 by 9 inches.