Tradeblock mainly focuses on cryptocurrency trading tools for institutions. Tradeblock includes a number of different services. One of the main services is a professional platform which provides market analytics, trade execution, and team communication. Proprietary analytics provide report and custom analytics to provide insight into the market. They also have the XBX Bitcoin Index which tracks the price of Bitcoin and is designed to be manipulation resistant. Data services include information on the historical trade and order book data along with index data. Furthermore, the website also shows statistics on the Bitcoin blockchain itself. Live data is provided, but historical data can also be accessed along with network speed and mining difficulty. This can give a nice overview to trader wanting to do quick status checks on the Bitcoin network.
Tradeblock also keeps an updated blog. This is available for anyone to read, from institutions to individual investors. The blogs are very informative and cover subjects from price movement to market news.
Tradeblock currently has some solid investment partners behind the project. These include Y Combinator, Fintech Collective, and Andreessen Horowitz. With a strong focus on institutional services, Tradeblock aims to be one of the market leaders when institutional investors enter the cryptocurrency space.
- Provide a wide range of tools that institutional investors will find indispensable in the crypto market.
- Offers a number of different services
- A regularly updated blog providing market insights that showcase their skill in the area.
- They don’t provide options for individual investors, who currently make up the majority of the crypto market.
- Although the website provides Bitcoin network statistics, they are not as detailed or as extensive as other websites.