TradeBlock provides enterprise services in the blockchain industry. They have significant backing from esteemed investors Andreessen Horowitz and Y-Combinator. The company has been established since 2013 giving it a long history in the cryptocurrency industry. The main focus of TradeBlock is to service financial institutions with execution and analysis tools. The company is headquartered in New York.
TradeBlock has a number of different indices which are publicly available. These include Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ethereum classic, Litecoin, Zcash, Bitcoin Cash, and Ripple. Users can also get live market information from the different major exchanges. Users can also view an order book, depth chart, technical analysis chart, and trade book. Users can easily switch between the different markets and also contrast and compare the prices for potential arbitrage opportunities. Both the EUR and USD markets are available. The same markets and tools are available for Ethereum. The data is also accessible to users via an API and TradeBlock can provide custom reports and analysis.
TradeBlock also has a blog which they update from their own website and users can subscribe to stay updated with the content. Content is shared also on the TradeBlock Twitter page which has over 11,000 followers.
- Variety of tools available to use for financial institutions
- Easy to compare and contrast different markets in Ethereum and Bitcoin
- API available and custom reports and analysis can be purchased from TradeBlock
- Also publish a blog regularly which users can subscribe to
- Apart from Ethereum, the tools are limited for altcoins.
- Only EUR and USD are available for viewing markets in