DigiByte Go is a rebrand of the original DigiByte Gaming Wallet in October 2017.
DigiByte Go is a secure DigiByte wallet to store your DGB digital assets. You can use this wallet with a downloadable extension via the Chrome app store. The wallet is fully functional and entails securing, storing, sending, and receiving your DigiByte assets. This, however, does not ensure the highest level of security as chrome wallets are considered “hot wallets” and are not as secure as a “cold wallet”.
DigiByte is a public, rapidly growing and decentralized blockchain.
DigiBytes are digital packages that cannot be destroyed, counterfeited or hacked, making them perfect for protecting important data and financial assets like currency, information, property or important digital data.
Digibytes have their own blockchain which makes them a little difficult to find support in mainstream wallet software.
- Easy to download from the Chrome store and set up a wallet.
- Sending DigiBytes via the Chrome extension is lightning fast, among the fastest in the crypto world thus far. The fees are quite low and the service seems to be highly functioning.
- The wallet is very simple to use, great for new comers.
- Has low ratings in customer service.
- The wallets are known to have many problems when sending assets to popular exchanges, such as Bittrex. This may not be an issue on behalf of the extension itself, but still something to consider.
- The wallet is not fully secure as it’s a hot wallet and may not be suitable for the storage of large amounts of assets.