This is a course taken in the University of Nicosia that teaches about all digital currencies and how they all operate. You can either register as a degree applicant and start receiving lectures or register for Free MOOC where you will receive tutorials on the Introduction to Digital Currencies that will be taken by Antonis Polemitis and Andreas Antonopoulos.
One thing you enjoy for being a MOOC student is that you qualify for a special discount for Decentralized 2018 and you are taught the same way every student of the institution will be taught.
There are some details you have to fill so you could register as a MOOC student and they are;
1. First and Last Name
2. Email Address
3. Phone number
4. Password and Verification
6. Status and
7. Interested Course of Study.
After filling all the details listed above, proceed by clicking Submit on the site to get started. There are over 83 countries with over 20,000 students that have enrolled for the MOOC classes.
University of Nicosia that takes the class on Digital currency displays their achievements over the years on the site. These achievements include;
1. First University Offering a Cryptocurrency Course.
2. First University Offering a Degree on Digital Currency.
3. First University Writing Academic Certificates to the Blockchain.
4. First University Accepting Bitcoin for Tuition Fees.
5. First University Graduating Students from an Academic Program
6. First Ranked University in the World for Blockchain and Bitcoin Education.
- One of the best schools in the world.
- If reputation precedes the school, then courses are very much effective.