For anyone who hears the word “Bitcoin” and either hears or reads a lot of amazing things about it would love to get more information from how it all started, its current state, how far it has gone and how far it would go. The best place these people get such information is on Wikipedia. With Bitcoin Wikipedia, you have several known and unknown details about Bitcoin.
Readers are introduced to Bitcoin as a decentralized digital currency which will be the future of currency few years from now. On Wikipedia, you can see the logo, symbol, ticker symbol, subunits (such as milliBitcoin and Satoshi) of Bitcoin easily without stress.
There are 3 segments about the cryptocurrency you will find of Wikipedia, these include;
• Developments and
All these 3 above are the major categories where information about Bitcoin have been classified. You can see the author who is called Satoshi Nakamoto on the site, the Whitepaper for the digital currency and even a website for the cryptocurrency i.e. Bitcoin.org.
Although, using Wikipedia to get information about Bitcoin requires rendered support, or else, some information could either come out as blanks or punctuation marks or symbols.
Features of Bitcoin Wikipedia
1. History: This part talks about what brought Bitcoin to the world and how it was a solution back when it was introduced in 2008.
2. Regulation, Tax, Legal Status: All other things associated with Bitcoin in conformance with the financial system is displayed here.
- Reliable source of information about Bitcoin.
- Updates website when there is new information about Bitcoin.
- Most searched website for introduction to Bitcoin.
- Symbols or marks may be displayed if it doesn’t support a mobile device.