Binance Exchange is a section on Binance.com which is a crypto-currency website.
Binance’s home page shows two links at the top, one for registering and the other a login link for existing users. There are three horizontal lines close to the login link which reveals when clicked, some sections of the site like Markets, Exchange, Support and Language.
The home page of the site also shows a slide show at the top. These slides are four in number, and they talk about, firstly the 3rd party projects reports which is now available online, then a call for Binance angels, the third one talks about Trust wallet which is Binance’s official wallet, while the last one is about Binance now available in Polish.
Below the slides, are the rates of exchange of different crypto-currencies with Bitcoin, these rates are in a tabular format, and other details on the table includes the Last price and the volume in Bitcoin. Below this table, is another one which shows the top gainers and top losers, arranged from the highest to the lowest.
1. Binance’s website is a standard one
2. The home page is very attractive and colourful
3. The exchange rates which are uploaded on the site are regular
- The design of the site is very cool, and it shows a high level of professionalism
- The site is very informative and reliable due to the regular crypto-currency exchange updates
- The home page is attractive and welcoming to new users