Basically, according to the description on Bitinfocharts, it is a website which shows the crypto-currency statistics.
Clicking on PRICES, a user can access top crypto-currency list, the crypto-currency list for 2017, and new crypto-currencies in 2018. Also, you can view the exchange rates of 28 crypto-currency exchanges. Also, a click on CHARTS leads the user to a page which shows statistics of popular crypto-currencies and how they are currently faring.
Lastly, clicking on CORRELATIONS, shows the correlations between crypto-coins over a certain period of time.
The home page of the site which shows the statistics of crypto-coins starting with Bitcoin, can be flipped between the horizontal and the vertical layout.
1. The home page of the website can be viewed in both light and dark mode
- BitinfoCharts is an educative one which users can rely on for latest updates on crypto-currency statistics
- The home page of the website looks quite scanty and unarranged
- Users who are new to the website for the first time might be discouraged on what they might find
- The home page of the website does not have a good design
- The website has no Terms of service and info description (About)
- Asides the fact that there is a description at the top of the home page, users could be expecting more info on the services which the site has to offer