Coin Center is a site that has its focus on policies involving cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc. without having to make profits from its services. The site has incredible designs and it is one of the few sites with simple designs but great information. The first category on the site are “The Latest” which is currently happening at the moment while other categories include Hot Takes, etc.
However, to subscribe on Coin Center is very easy, all you have to do is fill in your email into the box and tap on “Subscribe”, then you get started on receiving daily notifications from the site. Also, there are 3 options on the homepage that summarizes everything the site stands for; About Us, Our Work and More.
Features of Coin Center
1. Blog: Here, posts or updates are displayed for readers to read and comment. Every information about cryptocurrencies are published here.
2. Donations: Coin Center being a non-profit based platform could use some help when readers donate so they could advocate and find solutions to problems involving digital currency. This is a form of support from readers to Coin Center to improve the crypto world.
3. Reports: Research reports are published here for readers who are into certain projects that involves cryptocurrencies and its use.
4. Video: Important videos where cryptocurrencies have been mentioned or treated are recorded on this site for readers to always go back to for more information. It also acts as a guide for beginners.
- Complexity of site and no easy navigation.