Eobot has been running since 2013, making it one of the older cloud mining services. They provide a service to mine Bitcoin and over 20 different altcoins such as Ethereum, Dash, Litecoin etc.
Users on Eobot can sign up for mining contracts that can last as short as 24 hours, or as long as 10 years. Eobot makes it easy for the user to choose which algorithms they want to use and how they would like to receive their payout. Once a block is mined, the coins will immediately appear for the user and the Eobot service will provide mining updates every 60 seconds. Users can also invest in fractions of the mining. Users do not need to buy the complete hashing power of one rig.
In terms of fees, Eobot considers the hashing power of the equipment used. For example, the fees for the following Antminers are:
● S5 and 2.0 GHS, the fee is $0.00117/GHS/Day
● S7 and 3.0 GHS, the fee is $0.00058/GHS/Day
● S9 and 4.0 GHS, the fee is $0.00021/GHS/Day
All fees are deducted from the final payout that the user claims. Once a fee reaches 100% on a mining rig, they will then stop the mining of that cryptocurrency. They will only turn on cloud mining for that cryptocurrency again if fees reach 99%. In the case that fees to each customer reach 100%, they will stop their activity and terminate all contracts.
- Payouts within 60 seconds of mining a block.
- A large range of contracts and cryptocurrencies to choose from.
- Easy and straightforward for a user to sign up and start using the service.
- High and complicated maintenance fee structure.
- They can terminate contracts on short notice due to fees reaching 100%.
- Not much information about the team behind Eobot on the website even though it is one of the longest running services