This is a documentary on Bitcoin which is available on Netflix. The post talks a lot about Bitcoin and how to bank with it. It is under the genres; Documentaries, Social and Cultural documents. It was documented by Christopher Cannucciari.
The time lapse for the movie is 1 hour, 23 minutes and was released in 2017 with a 13 + parental guidance. The documentary contains many interviews with Bitcoin enthusiasts as well as experts. A clear history about Bitcoin was mentioned and its plans for the future alongside the technology it operates on.
There are more details on Banking on Bitcoin movie such as the download details, the scene type (provocative), language and subtitles (English and English/Arabic respectively). There are other movies on the site which talks about cryptocurrencies.
Some of these crypto movies and TV shows are;
1. Dirty Money
2. Betting on Zero
3. The Pit
5. Steve Jobs Billion Dollar Hippy and many others.
Also, there are other upcoming movies on the site which are not crypto-based but displayed for users of Netflix. Banking with Bitcoin is our main priority and you can understand everything you need to when you download the movie from the site.
Features of Banking Bitcoin
1. Time limit: It is time-effective because it doesn’t take too much of your time before you understand how Bitcoin works in the bank.
2. Interviews: The movie also contains interviews with respectable people that understand Bitcoin.
- Genre is diverse.
- Information is topnotch.
- Parental guidance is considered.
- Language and Subtitles are available.
- Free Month Netflix use.
- Language barrier could be a barrier.