FidelityHouse is a social content network being built on top of the Ethereum blockchain. The content for the project is provided by crowdsourced journalism and social media users on the platform. FidelityHouse is a business which has already been operating since 2011 in the Italian market and has achieved a number of accomplishments including being listed upon a fastest growing companies list by the Financial Times. The project seeks to innovate the content publishing model in a number of ways with blockchain technology and are also using this ICO to expand to markets beyond Italy. For example, one of the innovation is that payments are processed through smart contracts and can be configured by the stakeholders.
FIH is the native token for the platform. The idea behind the token is that it allows users to be more in control of their own interests. ICO is being conducted on the Ethereum blockchain before FidelityHouse aims to build their own blockchain. The public sale will be taking place until the 13th of April 2019. The project seeks to raise $20 million and is registered in Switzerland which is considered a reputable place to register for conducting ICO's.
- The company behind the project has been operating since 2011
- ICO is registered in Switzerland
- Seeks to innovate the content publishing model in a number of ways
- ICO is taking place on Ethereum
- Issues such as scalability may arise by using blockchain to tackle the problems of the content publishing business