r/Cryptoairdrop is the reddit forum containing cryptocurrency airdrop information. Here you will find a plethora of information uploaded by the Reddit community.
The thread seems to be updated very often and when I visited it, there were new posts within the last minute. This may be a fantastic way to keep up to date and act quickly on the newest and most recent airdrop advancements.
With that said, you need to be extremely careful when using this forum. These opportunities are not vetted and there is little to stop nefarious posters from providing false information or worse, attempting scandalous behaviors.
- The ability to comment and discuss airdrops with other airdrop and crypto enthusiasts.
- Possibly the best way to find the most updated and recent information quickly. It seems like a lot of websites focused on airdrops often update their libraries based on information found posted first on Reddit.
- Information uploaded by thousands of users at all times of the day. You won’t need to wait for an app or website to catch wind of the information and update their mediums.
- Unsecure sources of information. Users beware. Do your research and ensure multiple sources confirm information.
- Some threads seem to be “too good to be true”. Again, give heed to caution.