Gift.One claims to be the largest airdrop database of all cryptocurrency airdrop services.
The website is clearly written by someone who doesn’t hold English speaking skills as their first language and some pieces of information are a little difficult to understand.
The general idea of Gift.One is to airdrop tokens that the platform has “locked” such as ETH, EOS, BTC, and supposedly “many more”. These tokens will be dropped in relation to the value of the GIFT token to the users that have been dedicated to supporting the GIFT project.
You can easily obtain some free GIFT tokens by registering, inviting friends, and an MLM type referral scheme. There are six levels you can obtain free tokens from.
Overall, its not very clear as to what this project actually entails other than rewarding users with GIFT tokens that are trying to get as many people as possible logging in daily and supporting the website by spreading the word.
- Earn free GIFT tokens by registering and inviting friends.
- There are daily giveaways for “daily attendance” rewards.
- Content is not well written and not very easy to understand.
- The affiliate program is capped at 100,000 GIFT tokens.
- The actual project lacks details and information, causing a low trust level and hard to understand platform.