CryptoVue is a website which has no info description on its home page. However, clicking on “What’s this?” which is a link at the top of the home page, takes you to another page which displays a detailed info about crypto-currency and Vue.
It gives the history of crypto-currency, first mentioning its year of emergence with the first decentralized cryptocurrency- Bitcoin. It also informs users that more than 700 crypto-currencies are in existence, and that the total market capitalization is higher than 100 billion USD.
Below the history of crypto-currency, is a brief narration of how Vue emerged. It states that Vue started out as a weekend project, and from there it kicked off officially with the integration of various important concepts
1. The home page also lists popular crypto-currencies with an embedded link that can be accessed
2. The Home page has a link at the top tagged “What’s this?”
3. At the bottom of the home page, is an info concerning the maker of the site and the year of creation.
- The home page of the site has a beautiful design which is very attractive
- For each of the popular crypto-currencies which are displayed on the home page, there are basic information about them which can be accessed once the link is clicked
- CryptoVue does not have much to offer on its site
- The home page looks quite scanty
- The home page has no description about the site, hence, users who are visiting the site might be discouraged to continue clicking