Bitcoin Forum is just another bitcoin forum. I bet you didn’t see that coming. Such wowz, much forumz (for you Dogecoin hodlers).
Bitcoin forum is, like the mass amounts of other crypto forums, here to promote health discussion between cryptocurrency and blockchain enthusiasts and also inform newbies and promote the adoption of cryptocurrencies.
This forum has over 16k registered users and seems to be very active, with hundreds of new posts each day. There were 600 people on when I wrote this review, not too shabby and great for having a discussion.
Topics you’ll find here:
News, announcements, and important notices
Suggestions and feedback
Bitcoin general discussion
Bitcoin news, press hits, notable sources, gossips, and scandals.
Development and technical discussions
Security and technical support
eCommerce and general business
- Very easy to get around and find information I specially look for.
- Looks to be a very active and friendly community.
- Wide range of expertise including newbies to experts.
- There is a lot of engagement here and many helpful users.
- No specific functions or wow factor that would cause me to use this over bitcointalk and other popular forums.
- As with all forums, this one is no exception. Be weary of scammers, shillers, ponzi’s, paid marketers, etc. Always do your own research and be careful with these public forums.