WhaleClub Traders group has some links in the group description info, which directs members to some platforms such as the Twitter account of WhaleClub and other essential links which would be beneficial to the members of the group.
The group has a lot of members and also a lot of shared media, this implies that the group is active and a good number of the members of the group are regularly engaged. The group is headed by a chief admin, a bot named Group Butler, who welcomes every new member to the group.
1. The group is very active as members posts messages frequently
2. The group has a lot of shared media
3. For every new member who joins the group, there is a welcome message by the chief group admin named Group Butler, who is a bot. The welcome message informs the new member to read up the rules and introduction of the group through a link at the end of the message.
- The information and news updates posted in the group are very educative
- There are admins in the group headed by the chief admin which is a bot, the admins are responsible for maintaining the sanctity in the group
- Some members in the group are susceptible to being scammed if they are not careful
- Members who are not really active, would have to go through tons of messages in order to keep in line with the recent updates