Zcash wallet is a mobile wallet created by Freewallet. Zcash, ZEC, is a privacy coin based on zkSNARKs technology. The wallet enables users to receive funds from any supported altcoin and have it in ZEC. Users can also send ZEC to any supported altcoin addresses and the receiver will get the funds in the specific altcoin. Freewallet also integrates an exchange so that users can convert ZEC to other supported coins. Users can also view their balance in fiat currency.
Coins on the wallet are stored in cold storage. Users can enable two-factor authentication to add an extra layer of security. The wallet has a direct link to a ZEC block explorer. Users are also provided with a recovery seed in the case that the device their wallet is on becomes lost or stolen.
There are multiple languages supported for the wallet including Chinese, Russian, German, French, and Spanish. The wallet has a straightforward and intuitive to use design. There is also 24/7 customer support. Overall, there are good features provided by Freewallet. The exchange integration is a key advantage and the coins being kept in cold storage represents a good level of security.
- Exchange integration provided by Freewallet
- Users can receive altcoins
- Users can send to altcoin addresses
- Funds are kept in cold storage
- Users can enable two-factor authentication
- The wallet is supported in a number of languages
- 24/7 customer support
- The wallet was designed solely for ZEC which restricts it from other cryptocurrency storage and transactions.