Faws platform is your run of the mill crypto and blockchain information aggregator whose sole purpose is to compile news and information from sources all over the web into one easy to read list.
This aggregator is almost identical to several others. Upon reaching the site, you’ll immediately see a list of compiled news that is updated by the minute. You can also search specifically for coins that interest you.
You can click on the notifications tab located on the left side of the website to choose which news sources, social media channels, and press releases the feed will reflect.
Aside from that, there is a handy portfolio management system that is pretty industry standard. Just input the data from any of your wallets into the manager and it will show data for all of your crypto assets in one easy to read spot.
You can use this site to set up custom alerts via desktop notification, email, or SMS. The alerts are basic and really only allow for price targets on specific coins.
Overall this aggregator is pretty much a copy/paste from several other platforms and doesn’t really offer anything new and exciting. It does the job it was built to do, but so do the 10+ other ones that are the same exact thing.
- It’s an alright aggregator for what it does
- The interface is very simple and easy to use
- Simple and gets the job done. The perfect aggregator for someone who only wants access to the news
- This sight doesn’t have any major uniqueness or features that would make me come back for more
- There really are better aggregators out there with more functionality