GuiMiner is one of the top-ranked mining software you will find in the web and world today, it is a Bitcoin Miner that works mainly on GPU or CPU for Windows that have been developed using pocblm (Phyton OpenCL bitcoin miner). On visit to the GuiMiner.org site, you are told to download guiminer the latest version of the software so you would enjoy easy access and an overview of the mining pool.
There are three things you will see the Guiminer software do; mine, gamble (provably Fair BlackJack), and Faucet. The page later opens us to an introduction about GuiMiner and how effective its use has been in mining Bitcoin. There are 2 types of mining on the software i.e. Solo mining and Pooled mining. The software basically has a list of mining pools it would love users to choose from.
Features if GuiMiner
1. Configuration: GuiMiner is already configured automatically for popular mining pools without users filling in details for connection.
2. Guiminer Statistics: Shows Statistics for all operations on the platform such as hash rate, total shares either valid or invalid and 24 hours’ shares.
3. Gui miner Mining Startup: On startup, the software activates one or more miners automatically.
4. Guiminer Account: From GUI, you can view your account balance and even withdraw funds.
5. Guiminer Page Minimizer: With the use of the tray icon on the page, you can minimize your different activities i.e. allowing you to perform different operations all at once.
Guiminer sadly shut down its services in 2020. So Guiminer graphical frontend for BTC mining, which was providing a convenient way to operate Bitcoin miners from a graphical interface such as ADM and Nvidia GPU, and CPU mining was shutdown. Guiminer whas used to mine Litecoin too, you just need to have guiminer scrypt to do that. Guiminer scrypt was a guiminer fork from mining the scrypt chains such as Litecoin. Guiminer recommended Slush's pool, to receive or mine the most Bitcoins.
- Guiminer.org easy navigation.
- Gui miner has a list of mining pools.
- Guiminer.org has 2 different types of mining on the software.