Bitstamp is a digital asset exchange platform involved with 5 cryptocurrencies; Bitcoins (BTC), LiteCoin (LTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ethereum (ETH) and XRP (Ripple). The site exchange cryptocurrencies to their real-time value. These values are however updated immediately there are changes in the market.
Bitstamp also displays currency value on a chart as the year passes on their home page. These currency value chart or graph shows fluctuations in the market and time a currency was or is still relevant in the market.
Bitstamp believes in setting a standard which every other cryptocurrency exchange platform can learn from. They put their best into providing the basic needs of customers i.e. trading, buying and selling of digital assets. Also, there are no hidden fees with Bitstamp; they ensure a fair and transparent pricing which is on the basis of volume.
Bitstamp allows you to trade instantly without stress, they ensure that all credit cards are acceptable and you don’t have to worry about making deposits anymore. Digital assets and funds in your account is safe and secure because it is being protected by a Multifactor Authentication.
Also, funds are being stored in a cold wallet i.e. stored offline; hence, transparent and secure. Security concerns aren’t a big deal for Bitstamp and its site.
- The site believes in setting standards which others could follow.
- Funds are stored offline.
- Graphs and charts showing previous and current market condition are displayed.
- Bitstamp has a news section about events to happen or already happened on the site.
- Site is not easily navigable.
- News section are at the bottom part of the site, most guests may find them inconsequential.