Transaction fee is also one of the few sites used to calculate and get the accuracy of a blockchain fee charged during a transaction. The site is straightforward and very easy to use. All you have to do isn’t much, just check for the efficiency of the fee paid for your previous transaction. It is different from other platforms because it is run by algorithms and produces result within few seconds, unlike some sites or platforms that calculates based on blocks and currency.
Steps in using the site or platform i.e. Transaction Fee include;
1. Input a transaction ID: Copy the address of your last transaction, so it can identify the legitimacy of your transaction.
2. Choose a transaction mode: There are 2 different ways you can make your transactions, it is either from Service and Exchange or Wallet. There is always an option for you to choose from, either ways, they both have different types.
3. Service or Wallet Type: After choosing a transaction mode, you can now select or type in the type of wallet or service you made payments from. All this is just to make things easy for you to check the legitimacy and efficiency of your last transaction.
4. Click on Check.
Features of Transaction Fee
1. Scoreboard: The scoreboard displays different information about users, their ID and the date sent. All this information is from the latest transactions either by service or wallet.
2. Information: In this section, there are different interesting information about cryptocurrencies for readers to see.
- Easy to use.
- Fast and reliable.
- Efficiency of transaction is top priority.