Koinex is another Turkish exchange platform that involves itself with buying and selling of crypto assets with Turkish Lira. The site is easy to use and has an easy navigation. You can create a free account and operate anonymously if you want.
There are about 11 crypto coins on the platform including Litecoin, Bitcoin whose current prices, changes in 24 hours and volume has been listed on the site. There are several things Koinex also involves itself in;
1. Money Laundering Policy: Money laundering is basically a way of converting money from illegal sources to legitimate investments. For instance, someone involved in fraud now making use of such money for long-term legal investments. However, since Koinex is involved with customer’s satisfaction, they set down a policy against money laundering. This way, they prevent money laundering and protecting user’s account.
2. Customer Identification Policy: With the sue of Customer identification policy, also known as KYC policy, customer’s account is protected from hackers or identity thieves. There have been series of cases about identity thieves on different cryptocurrency exchange platform; so Koinex makes sure registration procedures involve you putting every detail about yourself, ensuring a safe and secure trading environment.
3. Fees: There are different fees on Koinex. However, the different fees are classified under Fees and Commissions.
- Koinex has different policies to promote a safe and secure trading environment for customers.
- Customer’s satisfaction is Koinex main priority.
- The fees on Koinex are affordable.
- Site has an easy navigation.
- Language has been set to Turkish, a user will have to change to English.