Blockchain: Blueprint for a New Economy Review
Blockchain: Blueprint for a New Economy
If you need a book that would give you a clear picture of Blockchain for the global economy, then you should try this 3-star rating book out sold on Amazon. The book is affordable which can either be bought used or new; obviously, it is in Paperback format.
A brief introduction of the Book is Bitcoin and how it has changed the world we live in. About a large majority of people involved in the crypto business already accepted that Blockchain or Bitcoin or cryptocurrency generally is the future of money in the world we live in.
There are several parts of Blockchain that the book will talk about; the first phase of Blockchain that talks beyond currency while the second phase will talk about smart contracts especially in Ethereum.
Other topics in the book include;
1. Features, Concepts and Basics of Blockchain and Bitcoin.
2. Auto-tracking using Blockchain.
3. Scientific use of Blockchain.
4. Blockchain and Health.
5. Blockchain and Academics.
6. Blockchain and its services to nations of the world.
7. Blockchain and ID verification.
All these different topics are set to discuss the importance of Blockchain to a new global economy. It can easily be said that most of our problems in the world have been solved through this technology.
Features of the Book
1. Publisher: The book was published by O’Reilly Media on February 08, 2015.
2. Length and Dimensions: The book has 152 pages and has dimensions of 7 by 0.3 by 9.2 inches.