Mastering Bitcoin: Programming the Open Blockchain Review
Mastering Bitcoin: Programming the Open Blockchain
Mastering Bitcoin has its second edition on Amazon with full 5-star rating according to customers. The book is cheap either bought used or new with relevant and valuable information about Bitcoin. The world of Bitcoin looks quite complicated if you want to venture into it or you are a beginner, you certainly need a guide to put you through the complexities.
This book goes a long way in helping you whether you are interested in developing a very life-changing application or investing in startups or you simply want to know more about how financial technology i.e. Blockchain works. No doubt, out of all cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin is the most successful of them all and how it has maintained its relevance over the years since inception will be explained in this book.
Mastering Bitcoin 2nd Edition is better than the first edition because it does the following;
1. Exposes and introduces Bitcoin to beginners, investors, business excos.
2. Explains technical terms and background of Bitcoin
3. Detailed explanation of its decentralized network and p2p architecture.
4. Gives more explanation on terms like Keys, addresses, wallets, etc.
5. Improve texts through better examples and stories to aid easy understanding.
Features of Mastering Bitcoin
1. Publication: Mastering Bitcoin was published by O’Reilly Media on July 1, 2017.
2. Dimensions and Length: The book has 416 pages with dimensions of 7 by 0.8 by 9.2 inches.
3. Language: The only available language for the book is English.