Blockchain For Dummies (For Dummies (Computers))
The first edition of the book written by Tiana Laurence with a 3.5-star rating on Amazon. The book is expository and simplified to be understood. Blockchain for dummies is only available as a Paperback rather than a Kindle edition or Audiobook. Basically, it talks about blockchain and other related components. Here, you are told on what blockchain is and how blockchain works.
Obviously, blockchain technology is the reason why Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is thriving well today. The way people do business today is now improved; all thanks to Blockchain. So, if you are a novice, a beginner or someone who by chance stumbled into blockchain research or as an interest, this book is a good book to read because it holds vital information which has been broken down into simpler forms.
Other things you would learn from the book include;
1. The basics of blockchain.
2. Blockchain and specific uses.
3. Blockchain and its influence in our world.
4. Acquiring and applying a blockchain solution.
5. Securing data with blockchain.
6. Rules of blockchain.
Features of Blockchain for dummies
1. Publication: The book was published by For Dummies and released on May 1, 2017.
2. Page and Dimensions: There are 240 pages of the book and has dimensions of 7.3 by 0.6 by 9.2 inches.
3. Language: The only language for Blockchain for dummies is English.
- Simplified and easy to read.
- Expose readers to blockchain and its other components.