Ethereum: Complete Guide to Understanding Ethereum, Blockchain, Smart Contracts, ICOs, and Decentralized Apps. Includes guides on buying Ether,
Unlike most crypto books that talks about Blockchain or Bitcoin, this book specifically talks about Ethereum. Everything you ever need to about Ethereum is in this book. Most crypto books will only give you the basics and how to trade or invest with them but not their history, their setbacks, strategies, smart contracts, blockchain, Initial Coin Offerings, etc.
The book is only available on devices as a Kindle Edition. Most people believe the conception of Bitcoin led to the birth of Ethereum. Ethereum makes itself different from Bitcoin by not being limited to cryptocurrency but created a program and mechanism to which it runs its operation.
If you ever heard of smart contracts, your attention becomes directed to Ethereum because it operates on it. With the aid of smart contracts, companies, organizations, institutions now have an improved way of handling contracts. The funny thing is; unlike Bitcoin that has been in existence for a while now, Ethereum is not up to 2 years and has changed the world, being one of the top, best cryptocurrencies regarded.
Features of Ethereum book
1. Page Length: The book has 127 pages on mobile and page flip is enabled.
2. Audiobook: The book has an audiobook which makes information easy to understand.
3. Word Wise and Screen Reader: On the Kindle edition, word wise is enabled and screen reader is supported.
4. Typesetting and Text to Speech: The book has text to speech and typesetting enabled.
- Book holds valuable information about Ethereum.
- Word wise and text to speech is enabled.
- Book has an audio version.