This book is available as both Paperback and Audiobook. The book has a 4-star rating on Amazon and it is customer’s choice at understanding how blockchain works in our world. Certain organizations are having setbacks with their businesses like blockchain crisis; hence, this book provides solution to make the condition better.
Although, a lot of investment sprung up last year through Bitcoin, it is nothing compared to what blockchain was set in motion to do this year. So, if you are a beginner or an investor, this book either as Paperback or audio version will be suitable for you. You will be exposed to everything about blockchain and its technology, cryptocurrency, terms like smart contracts, fintech, etc.
Blockchain is one of the best inventions of man and many organizations will want to make use of this opportunity to improve their businesses. The earlier you take this advantage, the better it is you make profit.
Features of the Blockchain book.
1. Audio version: The audiobook was published by Matthew Connor, narrated in English by IJRA and released on April 03, 2018. It has a listening length of 2 hours and 37 minutes.
2. Paperback: The paper book was published by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform on February 25, 2018. The book has a page length of 110 pages and dimensions of 6 by 0.2 by 9 inches.
- The audiobook is easy to download.
- Book is expository and easy to read.
- Available in only English language.