Digital Gold: Bitcoin and the Inside Story of the Misfits and Millionaires Trying to Reinvent Money
An Amazon book in a Paper format having a 4.5-star review, showing the different things about Bitcoin that people don’t know. The book was given the New York Times Book Review Editor’s Choice and was shortlisted for the 2015 Financial Times and Mckinsey Business Book of the Year.
In this book, you have the history of Bitcoin and how the financial system or global economy has grown over the years. This book was put together by Nathaniel Popper who is a reporter for the New York Times.
Aside the information the book holds, the book has a front cover and a back cover. On the back cover, the general content of the book is explained such that credit is given to Bitcoin for being the landmark for digital cryptomoney in our world today.
According to a review by The Economics of Technology Professor, Stanford Graduate School of Business and Winner of the John Bates Clark Medal in Economics, Susan Athey, she said: “This book has an engrossing introduction to one of the best innovations the world ever seen, especially in the world of finance. Digital Gold portrays the beauty of Bitcoin in relation to the economics and the technology behind it.”
Features of Digital Gold
1. Publication Date: The book was published by Harper Paperbacks and released on May 24, 2016.
2. Length and Dimension: Digital Gold has 432 pages and dimensions of 5.3 by 1 by 8 inches.
- The information it holds is priceless.
- Gives a true history of Bitcoin
- The book is not handy.i.e. can’t be carried everywhere with ease.