CryptoCoinCharts is a service provider which provides data on pricing and other metrics for crypto assets and services. CryptoCoinCharts is a member of the Crypto Valley which is a collection of companies based in Zug, Switzerland. Data is provided for cryptocurrencies, exchanges, ICO's, and airdrops. The top of the homepage displays the overall cryptocurrency market capitalisation along with the Bitcoin dominance percentage. CryptoCoinCharts provides data on over 4,500 cryptocurrencies, about 200 exchanges, and a wide variety of ICO's and Airdrops. By clicking on the different projects, users are provided with further details, descriptions, and metrics on the project. Users can also create their own watchlist of coins which they are interested in.
CryptoCoinCharts also provide arbitrage and blockchain consulting services. The arbitrage services assist users in identifying profitable opportunities to arbitrage between exchanges. The arbitrage lists the exchanges and trading pairs which have the largest spread. In terms of blockchain consulting services, CryptoCoinCharts can assist with Solidity development, ERC-20 and ERC223 token development, and security checks and audits. The pricing for such services is determined on a case-by-case basis and users need to contact CryptoCoinCharts for further information.
There is also 24/7 support and users can contact the support team to access the API.
- Provides data on a wide variety of crypto assets and services including exchanges, ICOs, and Airdrops
- Includes detailed data and descriptions on listed projects
- Also provides arbitrage and blockchain consulting services
- Users can create a watchlist
- Member of the Crypto Valley
- Some of the functions which are easily accessible on other services need to be completed through contacting support with CryptoCoinCharts. Accessing the API is one example of this