Copay Bitcoin Wallet Review
Copay Bitcoin Wallet
Copay Bitcoin Wallet is an interesting software designed to be used both individually or with a shared configuration. It creates a sharing environment with the use of multisignature wallets, which prevents unauthorized payments by requiring the approval from all or most parties involved.
The wallet is useful in allowing multiple people to save up for a joint purchase, managing group or community funds, sharing business expenses, and dividing travel costs.
• Multiple wallet creation.
• Management via app available on mobile devices.
• Multisignature security for personal or shared wallets.
• Easy spending proposal flow for shared wallets and group payments.
• BIP32 Hierarchical deterministic (HD) address generation and wallet backups.
• Device-based security: all private keys are stored client side.
• Testnet wallet support.
• Synchronous access across all major mobile and desktop platforms.
• Payment protocol (BIP70-BIP73) support: easily-identifiable payment requests and verifiable, secure bitcoin payments.
• Support for over 150 currency pricing options and unit denomination in BTC or bits.
• Mnemonic (BIP39) support for wallet backups.
• Paper wallet sweep support (BIP38).
• Hardware wallet support with the Chrome app (Trezor and Ledger).
• Email notifications for payments and transfers.
• Customizable wallet naming and background colors.
• Multiple languages supported.