There are so many books that talk about cryptocurrencies but few that talks about the technology each of them operate on, Blockchain. As a result of a decentralized Blockchain technology, Bitcoin was created in 2009. Other cryptocurrencies took that same path to which Bitcoin took with regard to Blockchain and have thrived so well in the financial system. Some of these successful cryptocurrencies include; Ethereum, Monero, Litecoin, etc.
However, there is a course outline to what will be taught in the guide. This course outline consists of several important topics that on a normal day will only be found on different websites. Coindesk has made this very easy for users of Bitcoin, especially beginners and now, there are testimonies that most of them now tutor other people into using Bitcoin effectively.
Since Coindesk is a platform that deals mainly with cryptocurrencies and news, the site supports adverts even when on the tutorial section of Bitcoin and Blockchain. They also make sure they touch all topics related to Blockchain like ICO, Ledger, Database, etc.
Features of the Guide
1. Newsletter: By filling in your email for the website i.e. you can get updates or newsletter conveniently as regard cryptocurrencies.
2. Detailed information: Coindesk gives you more information about Blockchain, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies from the course outline.
3. Advertisement: You can advertise your crypto products if you are organization craving for beginner’s interest.
- Reliable source of information.
- Newsletter to get updates on Blockchain, Bitcoin and cryptocurrency news.