Coinna is just another copy/paste cryptocurrency and blockchain technology news and data aggregator with absolutely no additional functionality that sets it apart.
If you’re looking for the best aggregator, just stop reading now and move on.
This aggregator does its job though by providing a steady stream of content via two separate feeds; Latest News and Top stories.
Of course, the site is very easy to use and the lists are on the homepage, allowing users quick and easy access to the news all in two lists. You can also search the news specifically or view the latest news by specific coin. You’ll find a list of coins either at the top drop-down menu or at the bottom of the page.
There is also a tutorials / info tab that seems to display an aggregate list of crypto related tutorials.
And that’s it, that’s all you’ll find on Coinna. No fancy function, no heatmaps, no voting system, nothing. Just a simple crypto aggregator and that’s all it has set out to be.
With that said, if you’re looking for a lightweight easy to use aggregator, this may be a good option.
Coinna WAS SHUT DOWN IN 2020!
- It has one basic job and it does it. That’s it. I guess there’s little room for bugs and errors since it really only has one primary function
- Tutorials list was kind of neat. May be a good way to pop in and learn something new that’s most up to date
- Pretty much a copy/paste of other aggregators
- Little to no other functionality
- No reason to use this aggregator over others