Korbit (Korean Bitcoin Exchange) is a cryptocurrency exchange platform that regards the top 8 coins in the world such as; BTC, ETH, BCH, ZIL and 4 others. There is a section where charts on exchange rates of cryptocurrencies have been plotted in accordance with market situations.
Creating an account on Korbit is fast and easy, within few seconds you are a user on the platform. There are 2 types of trading fees on Korbit; Maker fee and Taker fee. You can also view the server status of Korbit easily without stress unlike most other platforms whose server status aren’t being displayed.
Features of Korbit
1. Variety of digital assets: Korbit has the top 8 digital assets on its platform such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Zcash, Dash, Augur, Litecoin and Monero. This is the most amazing thing brought to Korea by Korbit.
2. Topnotch security: All deposits made on Korbit are secure because they are stored in a cold wallet to be prevented from hackers.
3. Transparent and Reliable: The system is reliable because it accommodates a lot of task; therefore, it is referred to as the longest running exchange in Korea.
4. Customer support: Korbit provides a customer service support for its users in case there are issues to be attended to or information about the coins.
- Trade on Korbit is fast and easy.
- Site is easy-to-use and navigable
- Korbit accepts the top 8 coins in the world and brings revolution to Korea.
- Assets are stored in a cold wallet against hackers; hence, security is topnotch.
- Registration is within few seconds.