Gemini is registered, approved and licensed as a cryptocurrency and digital asset exchange platform. All digital assets are being brought to the market to either be bought or sold. However, Gemini has a mechanism in which it protects and secures digital assets in your account/wallet.
There are 2 types of registration in Gemini; personal account registration and institutional account registration. Gemini acts as not only a site for trading, buying and selling or cryptocurrencies but they act as a custodian, marketplace and are supervised for trading activities.
1. Custodian: Gemini acts as a custodian of your digital assets; you don’t have to worry about them anymore because the site is safe and trustworthy.
2. Marketplace: Since trading activities are involved, Gemini is a good place to learn strategies of trading and other basic tricks for sales.
3. Gemini has been supervised and regulated by a finance body in the U.S. for the safety of financial services.
Features of Gemini
1. Effective Trading: Gemini has a trading mechanism where all transactions are transparent and easy. Also, it has a low maker-taker fee which is presented in real-time.
2. Customer Service: The customer service support on Gemini is topnotch because they are available 24/7. This support is easy to use and available to all customers.
3. Storage: Funds are stored offline on Gemini in a cold storage system; hence, safety is guaranteed.
- The site displays statistics for all activities.
- Real-time value of cryptocurrency.
- Security of funds may not be 100 % guaranteed.
- The site looks to clumsy; more explanatory words than charts.